Visa-on-arrival in Nepal for Israelis has not been resumed till now due to this Corona Pandemic. Government of Nepal has now issued few new standards to control and prevent corona while facilitating Tourists’ visit and stay in Nepal.
- Tourists intending to visit Nepal for tourist activities shall have to co-ordinate with an agency related to travels and Tours in Nepal; and to this effect, after determining program relating to tourism, the agency concerned shall request to the Department of Tourism (DoT) for mountaineering and to the Nepal Tourism Board (NTB) for other touristic Activities.
- Tourists intending to receive health services in Nepal shall coordinate with a health institution; and, after determining programs, such institutions concerned shall request Nepal tourism Board (NTB).
Now, Following documents should be submitted at the immigration point of Nepal:
- Covid-19 PCR test Negative report (Swab taken not before 72 hours from the time of entry to Nepal).
- Valid visa issued from the Embassy
- Hotel Reservation paper (At least for 10 Days) in Nepal or Bill ascertaining of Settlement
- Travel Insurance valid for the period of their stay in Nepal including coverage of emergency search, rescue, treatment, among others, there unto.
The visitors should also comply with the following guidelines after reaching Nepal:
After arrival in Nepal, tourists must stay at hotel quarantine for 10 days at their own costs in co-ordination with the agency or institution until and unless the report thereof is delivered. If the PCR report is positive, they have to prolong the stay at the hotel quarantine complying with health protocols until and unless the report thereof is negative.
Note: Please contact your travel agency for the update of Lockdown and Vehicle movement in the area you are intending to visit.
Fill CCMC Form and keep bar-code with you after the submission before flying.